You know, the older you get the more weird things seem to get. Like when people ask me what I'm doing I say "I will be starting my second year in music school in the fall" Sacond Year? Thats creepy. And also the fact that you know more and more people getting married. Like older cousins, friends even, who are only a few years older than me. Its also weird that when you get one of those stupid elementry-school crushes (yes, they still happen even at 18) on someone a couple of years older than you... the guy is already married. Ug... thats weird. haha.
Oh my, I shouldn't even hit the post button because this was a ridiculous entry... haha. but it makes me laugh.
And there are also advantages to being older to. So many.
-Melis
1 comment:
mm growing up sure kind of stinks sometimes..but theres a lot of good stuff to it. except when you need to make decisions that you dont want to make. i.e. school. and degrees. yikes:S
Court
Post a Comment